1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let speak nonsense!!!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Straight ally, Aug 2, 2013.

1. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Turnip taste like mighty bee poo.

2. The Wallflower

The taco is too spicy. Give me some wheat herbs for my spider serum and we may be able to save the world, you and I.

3. HugasaurusRex

Well no one told me I could not walk on the ducks. Well, they also never said walls for bags. Though if you ask me, I would tell you that the milk was my wife. But then the sugar was my wife's ex who just happened to be in the milk when I was with her last night.

4. midnightcity

5. Images and Words

If the oranges are orange, well, I'm going to bite into a yellow, and I'm lime with envy

6. The Wallflower

Alritch Theodore Lewis The Third is my aunt's uncle's sister's grandma's brother's cousin's nephew's grandson's hamster's best friend.

We made play-doh pies.

7. Decandyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    HELLO, MY NAME IS DE CANDYMAN AND I WENT TO THE SUPERMARKET THE OTHER DAY, GOT A GIANT PINEAPPLE AND THREW IT ON THE SOUL TRAIN WHICH ULTIMATELY SPED ACROSS THE UNIVERSE AT A SPEED OF 2KM/HR AND NOW IM SITTING HERE THINKING WOW. wow. w....o....w

8. Im Hazel

"Listeners, are you suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome? Are you enjoying carpal tunnel syndrome? Are you surprised by carpal tunnel syndrome? Are you enraged by carpal tunnel syndrome? Do you feel a throbbing sadness that you almost cannot stand from carpal tunnel syndrome? Do you feel a bounty of love and appreciation for your fellow human beings traveling through this confusing and finite lifetime with you from carpal tunnel syndrome? Do you get sexually aroused by carpal tunnel syndrome? That, would be weird."

It's not mine, it's from a podcast that I listen to called Welcome to Nightval. But It's pretty funny, I guess...

9. HugasaurusRex

Well if I did not know any better, rubber ducks.

10. The Wallflower

Wrong answer!

Go to the Cliff of Regret and sing with Chuck Norris whilst dancing to cheesy 80's music!

11. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

One time I ate a pie and I like dogs and God is cool and so are pancakes and my name is Thomas. Why is the grass so tasty?

12. The Wallflower

This morning, I met a woman that time is beautiful and singing in a pool of wet puppies will destroy your naked underwear.

Stay awesome bros

13. Justinian20

Fat a man can be when wiping poo from his butt. Livers stand and chant "We are lovers," The world hath gone crazy with jumping children and the art of diving off thy cliffs headfirst so that bones go splat into high ground.

14. The Wallflower

^ :roflmao:

Ths moenin' I wowke upe tuh git mahself a cowld pahp, thin ah thowt somun wus barbicuin'.

Thin ah sid oh lawd jaysus it's a fahr.

Ah ran I din't grab noe shuus oh nothin' jaysus, AH RAYUN FO' MAH LAHF!

An thin tha smoek gaht meh, I gaht bronqahtis. Ain't nobahdy got time fo' dat!

15. Justinian20

When children scream, I scream like a drunk fish, The world is in fact a Giant Fish because it is logical. We are fishmen, whales are Giant Fish, Elephants are land fish, tigers are meat eating fish. That is the truth and nothing but the truth and may I wipe my ass with a paper towel if it isn't true.

16. The Wallflower

It's a lie. All of it is a lie. The cake is a lie. The TV is a lie. The cartoons are a lie. The internet is a sea of mysterious sea lions that explore our minds and eat our savory soup of solitude. This explains Friday by Rebecca Black and why Pewdiepie is going to be the next president. Further analysis shows that Miley Cyrus is our den mother and pizza is the only reason to live.

17. RandomMatt

Why am I even trying to understand any of these? It's futile :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My favorite flavor ice cream is purple because it has no bones when turtles skinny dip on the equator at midnight in the Pluto time zone.

18. Miko

Miko Guest

Weird singing voices inform the fried cat to go swimming in the eternal bastion of love and science!

None could see how green the space was that boat. Such catnip was found in the cave of the hills.

19. The Wallflower

I love this thread. This is officially my favorite thread and you are all awesome. I love you all.

It was an intense kitten that showed me the true image of this world. The circle we live in in condensed with sugar, spice, and farts. It's an impacting recipe to recieve, as this allows the Bitch of the West to snap, sass, and mmhmm her way to the top. We cannot allow this. We must sing. Now.

To all my fellow cubs, I bestow upon you the hand of truth. When needed, hit someone with a fish in the face and the hand will yodel a pleasant tune.

#99 The Wallflower, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  20. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I cried when the dog ate my peanut balloon. It was my favoritest of all time, and now I'm being forced to resign. My sister and her band of macaroni peasants live in a small freezer with a sea turtle. Sometimes I feel threatened by bananas, and I have to fight them off while screaming "moo! moo! be gone you evil donkeys!"