1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do girls like MtF?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jewell, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Lazuri

Some do, some don't. Some don't like brunettes, some do. It's just another preference.

2. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Very much so. I have transwomen friends. I haven't dated a transwoman yet. I'm open to it. Sometimes I encounter those that think I'd be with them because it's a novelty or that my attraction is more of a fetish, as it is with some guys. That's not the case. I'm interested in the person. As long as we can relate to each other & we're interested in each other, I don't care where on the gender fluid (or any other) spectrum they fall.

3. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a cis girlfriend who is also a lesbian like me, we've been together for six years now, and our relationship is getting stronger all of the time! In fact the biggest resistance to our relationship was my self confidence... I was the one who had a hard time accepting that she loved me and took me as I am. It can be a struggle, especially at first but no more so than with any other relationship. Honestly, there's always people who won't date you for whatever reason they may have but there are also people who will, girls who will... My best advice, and this goes for anyone looking for a relationship be prepared for failure, be open minded, be aware of your potential partners feelings and have the confidence to be yourself!

Good luck sweetie! :slight_smile:

(Also just speaking personally, yes I'd date another trans girl ;3

4. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Count me in :slight_smile: