1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post not posting

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by mochii, Jul 3, 2015.

1. mochii

Hi there, this is the second day I've tried to make a post in General Support & Advice and it will take a while to load and then show a page that says "Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded.."

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, I'm not sure what is going on, but if you message me what you would like posted, I could at least get the thread posted for you.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Another possibility is that you could post the thread in the Ask the Staff subforum and we can move it to the appropriate subforum. :slight_smile:
    I'm not sure what the issue is either. Does the issue only happen with the General Support and Advice subforum?

4. mochii

So I've actually found a thread already started that has exactly what I wanted to know, but yes I have been posting in other subforums with no trouble at all. I kept trying to post that particular thread and it would take a while to load and then switch to that blank white page with those words. Thanks for your help guys:slight_smile: