1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farting in public

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Van, Jul 4, 2015.

1. AAASAS

I'm like the least gasy person on Earth, and hardly ever have digestive problems.

My friends used to think I was ashamed of it because I never did, but I honestly just don't hardly ever have to.

I don't think it's something you should do in public, go to the fucking bathroom if you have to do that, it's just unpleasant regardless of how funny it is, I'd rather not be laughing and smell it than be laughing then be gaging for oxygen.

This is coming from a Canadian, I think doing it outside is ok, and it honestly does almost always make me laugh, bu I hate it when in a confined space and someone does it, cause it's fucking shit particles floating up your nose into your fucking lungs.....bleh.

2. Open Arms

Open Arms Guest

Let's just say some people are classy and some aren't. In most cases, one can control it in public. Junior high kids think it's funny btw, if that gives you any guidance on the subject.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm 26, and I say thumbs up.

4. Van

Van

It's not even healthy to hold it in! There's a reason why your body needs to let off some air and you should not oppose it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The only one I've ever been comfortable doing that around is my husband. Not in public, though. Except in the car. Believe me, you wouldn't want me doing it around you. Not that there's much of an odor, thankfully. They're usually very audible & last for several seconds. I thought everyone was like that. My husband barely does it & they're extremely brief. I guess it's like everything else about a person. Individual.

6. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm HuskyPup, and I endorse these general gaseous guidelines.

Also, some people and groups of people deserve to be farted at, and in their general vicinity.

Plus, it's just a bodily function, better to let it out than balloon up with gas.

7. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Farting in public is ok if you're in a well-ventilated area. Not cool to do it in an elevator, for example. Seriously, you only need to hold it for a few more seconds till you get off. Show some respect. I have farted in public, but only when in an open area. And a few times in the supermarket... I'm able to hold it in most cases. One thing that always worries me is those damned internal farts! You know, when you hold in your fart and it seems like it goes back up your colon and "explodes" inside. It makes the same noise as a normal, audible fart, so it's quite embarrassing, especially in the company of your crush :icon_redf

Still, farting is a natural bodily function, and (pardon the pun) it's nothing to be sniffed at :grin: :lol:

8. Van

Van

Gurrl, I feel you! Internal farts are even more uncontrollable and it just feels awful. :dry: Internal farts are your body's way of punishing you for not letting the 'real' one out! :grin: