1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long hello! ;)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Joey101, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Joey101

hey everyone,
    So I am new here. I am still a teenager, was born in Germany and live there with my family and an younger sister.
    When a male friend asked me out (and we still have one date ahead of us) my main thought was, that if he was female he would be perfect. But as of course he isn't I can't seem to see myself getting involved with him romantically.
    I already had a male crush or at least I think I had one, but I am kinda 90% (the lack of ten for the lack of experience) sure that I like girls.
    And that's excatly what I told my family and my therapist, only to be told that I am to young and that it is most likely a phase. Being the coward and as unsure as I am I didn't defend myself at that point.
    Now everyone tries to match me with that guy and my mother asked me if I still like girls or if I finally stopped.

So here I am.

Sry for this rather long inrtoduction, I didn't plan to tell all this stuff at once so...
    thanks for reading and sorry again for all the spelling mistakes I might have made :icon_wink ?

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Well, as unsure as you are, you are the only person capable of knowing how you feel & who you like, so it's up to you whether your parents like it or not. You can't stop feelings. & sexuality is fluid. You might feel how you feel right now for a very long time or you don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    & that's totally fine. :slight_smile:

3. Faazi

welcome and always feel free to write as much as you want on EC :slight_smile:

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: everyone's friendly and understanding on here.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people