1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PE (physical education) changing rooms!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shadstack, Apr 28, 2016.

1. OldDog1952

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I never liked PE. Or the changing rooms. I never was interested in sports & I'M still not.I have always felt the government had no rite to impose this class upon us as mandatory, It should have been our choice to participate or not. It's one thing to tell us we are free,But then you show us were not by forcing your will upon us. Who believes the government doesn't lie to us?

2. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, there is a bathroom in my swimming class' locker room, and most guys do use it to change (including me), but there are still odd apples who go around the locker room naked like nobody's business.

3. eMei

^ Basically me.

If there's one thing I hate, it's getting undressed in front of other people. I really do not feel comfortable doing so. I'm a generally private person so feeling so exposed and vulnerable around people who I don't see eye to eye with isn't great at all.

4. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

I did feel like this, but the feeling kind of wore off for me. Not that I got a great body or anything that made me feel it was easier, just doing it so often (and getting changed in the corner and putting clothes on quickly so no one sees me *ehm*) made the fear kind of wear off. While I still don't like some of my classmates, they have some damn great bodies.

am not perv

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2016 at 12:27 AM ----------

There's this one guy in my class that literally takes his shirt off and doesn't put his PE/school clothes on for about two minutes or more. He just stands up and walks about so causally and talks to people. He either doesn't respect his own body or is just very proud of his muscles. Either way, he's hot.

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2016 at 12:27 AM ----------

Omg, that's great! xD

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2016 at 12:29 AM ----------

They only do it because exercise is important. Don't get me wrong, I loathe it just as much as you do, but you have to admit that we do kind of need it. Just like we're forced to take other classes, you know?

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2016 at 12:31 AM ----------

Really? Not for me. Kind of glad that there are hot guys in my side of the Year group then.

not a perv i swear

5. ROFL OMG YES. My straight guy friends are learning more and more of the perks of being gay, and their reactions are along the lines of "You get to do this? You're fuckin lucky..." especially with the locker rooms xD

#25 anthonythegamer, Apr 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2016
  6. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

I...I love your signature.

7. Haha thanks, it's been my signature since day 1 :slight_smile:

8. thepandaboss

[​IMG]

Just wait until you start hitting up the gym out of school.

9. plant

Typically I view changing in a locker room as a non sexual situation because the nudity involved isn't sexual (if that makes sense). I know a lot of straight girls who are paranoid about having lesbians in the women's locker room because they're afraid that lesbians are going to check them out. From my personal experience, it's a lot more awkward for lesbians because we constantly have to make sure our head is down so that someone doesn't assume that we're looking at then or we're thinking of them in "that way". I think queer women overall are more self conscious in locker rooms for that reason.

10. HerrinDesFeuers

I just get changed and mind my own business. I don't stare at anyone but I don't stare at the ground to make sure I'm not accidentally staring either.

11. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I remember mostly everyone changing quickly. There were showers but they were full of dust and spider webs because they hadn't been used in forever. The changing part I didn't mind. The corner of my eyes worked well for a sneak peak. We never stripped fully naked. Down to underwear only. My biggest problem was post changing and sitting on the gym floor in 8th grade. Between how our gym shorts were made and boxers the classmate next to me gave a wide open show. His gorgeous package was a wide open view. It was daily worry of how am I going to stand up for exercises and hide my erection.

12. Ameryllis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tbh I never really had a crush on anyone in my PE class, ever, so I didn't find it a huge deal. I did occasionally look around subtly, though, but I was pretty anxious and closeted back when I had PE.

13. PaperInkling

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nobody ever changes at my school, not even kidding and if they do change clothes its just the shirt.

14. Shadstack

Shadstack Guest

I have the biggest crush in my PE class.

---------- Post added 1st May 2016 at 12:04 PM ----------

Lmao

15. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I've moved from one school to another and have already found this transistion. I used to stand in the corner trying not to be seen tbh and trying not to look at anyone. Now I still try not to be seen... but everyone's just getting changed in front of everyone, and I see them. They're like talking to me while they do it. Apart from this one girl... she's trying not to be seen, I'm trying not to look.... ish.

16. SAYGEUR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hmm its interesting seeing the responses of people, personally when I was in the change rooms, I didn't care, I basically got changed in the open and didn't care, however since I had to get changed in the girls change room (and at the time wasn't really questioning gender/even considered it),everyone was hiding in the corners and away from each other... so the "action" I got was pretty minimal. (not that I was looking for it much tbh, most of the girls at my school are mehh.)

(maybe there were some peeps who preferred women in there and found me nice to look at when changing? but I sort of doubt it, I was and am still super chubby so most of what they were staring at would of been flub :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

17. Lyr

Lyr Guest

I watch the girls changing sometimes, but not to get an eyeful...simply to compare their forms with mine. Because I don't feel sexually attracted to them ^^

18. Loppox

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh man, we had like this little class for PE and we were all very close. So the girls at our school did not give a damn when changing.. which resulted in:

''Look at my fabulous new bra/underwear''

Okay well that was something I could understand and did myself,
    but sometimes they were just showering there together in this big ass shower and I would hear things like this:

''Wow you have such different boobs. weird. I can see why you struggle with bras''

or

''How in heavens do you shave your.. (youknowwhat),''

o.o well, okay then.
    I was a bit perplexed as you can say.

Anyways I was not that comfortable with other people. I tried to hide as well.

19. EnchanterForest

I am at the point where I try and avoid the changing rooms at school and well anywhere. Man that is annoying. But I do get everyone's point and I would probably do the same but I have no idea what changing rooms I fit in. . .
    Yeah awks, Oh well I still love sports though.

20. qwert

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    yes its good