1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bloodborne/Dark Souls!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by aceabegq, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Simple Thoughts

Eh I beat him. I apparently just needed to stop being so mad at the game because once I calmed down it was way easier.

Though now I'm mad again because I had a whole bunch of souls and lost them all >.<

2. Lazuri

Being summoned to help other players beat bosses is a great way to earn souls. It's good for a couple of thousand per go.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Little bit of both. I try to get a few pot shots in on him when he first appears, and then I end up retreating to the tower. At one point I had five fire bombs that let me wear him down considerably, but I still lost and then had no bombs from then on. :frowning2:

I'm beginning to think a gradual retreat is better than going straight for the close-quarter fight.

4. Lazuri

I beat him the first time by repeated plunging attacks from the tower. It's cheap, but it works.

5. owlcat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My friend was streaming Dark Souls 3 last night and it looks amazing. I particularly like the setting - it's a lot brighter than the other games and has more of an atmosphere, I think. Although I hope the camera controls might be different from 1 (I find them very difficult).