1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strange But True Confessions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SimonSnow, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oooh, I have another one!
    I'm terrified of yodelling. Sometimes when my sister is being a total douche she'll play a clip of it and hold it next to my ear and I curl up in a ball with my ears covered - and there, I just told you my kryptonite.

2. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I acted like this as well oddly enough, my friends and I used to pretend we were horses and gallop and -fittingly enough- canter around the playground. I used to pretend to have invisible horses as well at one point, but only during a school trip were I think we visited some stables or something. Yeah...there's a reason they used to call me "gallop girl", my friends were obsessed with horses and people would compare my hair to all sorts of things- a lion, a sheep, and sometimes a horse. Oh the joys of having long frizzy hair. :dry: Oh well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#42 Canterpiece, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

When I was younger, I watched a few to many of those murder-mystery documentary shows like 48 hours, and for years I was terrified that at any moment, a dead body may come crashing through the ceiling and fall on top of me.
    Fun times.

---------- Post added 15th May 2016 at 01:11 PM ----------

When I was little, I had a stick that I drew a face on who was one of my imaginary friends. I named him Sticky, and when I got too old for him I made a dramatic scene of throwing him in the woods.
    I also once pretended I had an imaginary friend who was a small green thing, like plankton from spongebob, that lived inside my head and talked to me a lot. Only now do I realize how creepy that sounds.

---------- Post added 15th May 2016 at 01:12 PM ----------

When the Shia LeBeouf Song came out, about him being a cannible, I told my sister he actually was, and they found out he ate a ton of people and put him in jail, and he broke out and ate some cops.

She believed me until like a year ago, when she saw him in the Sia music video and expressed her concern to my mom.

4. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh god, this sounds kind of bad but I'm sort of glad that I wasn't the only one! After I read it back I realised how weird it sounded.

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bread, honeycombs, and sponges creep me out. Not the object themselves, but just the pores and holes. (trypophobia will fuck you up when you realize you have it)

6. Glowing Eyes

When my parents first told me the sun would one day destroy the earth and other planets in our solar system, I got so scared that I could die any moment before realizing that's a long way off.

7. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a cap on my insanity- its a semi-conscious one, where if I get too tired I can piss anyone off really easily. And be insane.

Now I don't sleep much and I'm insane 90% of the time in my class (I'm known as the scary debater slash insane psycho) so it's better, thankfully.

8. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Where can I possibly start? I have had a mental illness since at least the sixth year of my life.
    I'll just pick one that people might find funny. When I was a teenager, I was in love with Wakko from the cartoon Animaniacs.

9. fenestra

I'm incapable of high-fiving. Really. It's a major source of angst.

Oh, and I can't have any kind of wood (chopsticks, popsicle sticks, tongue depressors) in my mouth without gagging. Even thinking about it makes me cringe.

10. Plattyrex

I'm scared of literally every girl on the plnet except my mom. Even if they're really nice and I like them. It's super bananas.

11. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    - I grew up watching a lot of shows in black and white, so naturally I thought that life was black and white back in the 50s and 60s.

- I also was pretty sure up until a certain age that everyone but me was a robot. I still sometimes think that.

12. Plattyrex

Oh, also when I was little I wanted to build a robot bunny that would be my friend. I didn't know how, but I actually thought I could do it and I was gonna need to hide him from my parents.

13. thepandaboss

I used to get super fucking anxious as a kid if I didn't walk up or down the stairs with my right foot first and end up on the last step with my right foot. I also had to perfectly land in the middle of a floor tile without stepping on the cracks or indents every time I walked through my kitchen or bathroom.

14. Glowing Eyes

I used to be convinced that I could build a time machine

15. supernova

Out Status:
    All but family
    The way I eat ice cream sandwiches freaks out a lot of people. I eat the chocolate cookie on one side (the entire thing. All of it.), then eat the ice cream, then other cookie. It's a bit messy but super fun, and people are always surprised when they see me eat ice cream sandwiches.

16. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also on the topic of Barbies... Unbeknownst to me at the time, I had a butch lesbian Barbie. I cut her hair really short and she was my other Barbie's lover. I named her Luck. I think Luck and Barbie made a cute couple, even though I was oblivious about homosexuality... :wink:

17. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You know how a lot of adults say that "sex is a special cuddle" when little kids ask what sex is? I think it was a teacher who told me that... Anyway, I ended up avoiding hugs for a few weeks because I didn't want to get pregnant.

18. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As a child, I used to pee in the garden when I was playing outside and reeeaaalllly needed to "go". Or when I went to get something from the laundry room, and had to pee, I pulled down my pants and sat on the edge of the cement basin to pee :grin: I was always scared that someone would catch me, but fortunately, nobody ever did :lol:

---------- Post added 26th May 2016 at 04:06 AM ----------

I LOVE Animaniacs, and also had a crush on Wakko :grin:

On that note, I have another confession: I am almost 28 years old, and I LOVE watching cartoons! I know the theme song for Sofia The First, SpongeBob Squarepants and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, to name but a few... :icon_redf

19. fenestra

I had a crush on Wakko too! I also got a huge crush on one of my sister's friends who could do his voice perfectly.

Oh, and I am 37 and love cartoons too. Futurama and The Simpsons might not count *exactly* as kids cartoons but I do still watch Spongebob on occasion.

#59 fenestra, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
  20. littleraven

Dude, you are certainly not alone. I also thought this when I was little.