1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what next

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by hanrity, Jul 25, 2016.

1. hanrity

hanrity Guest

I dont want to die...but its the only option there is.........so how do I come to terms with accepting death?

2. Dobby

Out Status:
    A few people
    hey

i don't think anyone can see what is around the corner, keep going , keep strong and give yourself the best chance.

i think life sometimes is cruel and sucks, but it also has the most wonderful and human moments, i always tell myself there is someone out there you haven't met yet that will bring you happiness you can't imagine.

is there anyone to talk to? a friend? an international helpline? of course there is us on empty closets also!

why do you feel it your only option?

sending hugs,

keep strong!

3. hanrity

hanrity Guest

thanks. ...there's no one to talk to...no friends ...no family ...no helpline....I tried seeking help or begged to join a group with some organization thats supossed to help but failed. ..I feel I have done everything in my power but I have failed.....and death is the only thing left literary. .....

4. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I read your story and I'm sorry you are in such a difficult situation. (*hug*) I don't know how possible this is but can't you apply for asylum somewhere due to anti-gay persecution in your home country?

5. hanrity

hanrity Guest

WellI dont think there is anyone that would be bothered to help me....im a nobody....ihave tried my best its not working......and &I have badluck in this life ...so I have to brace myself to die....I just want to know how to accept this......I thought it would be easy but ending life is not easy..

6. Embi

Embi Guest

There's always hope :slight_smile: The world sucks, but there are a lot of great people that can make it suck less. And you will find those people. If you look hard enough and fight for your happiness, you'll eventually find it. Please don't give up (*hug*)