1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good kissing tips? very important please read

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by atomic dorito, Aug 25, 2016.

1. atomic dorito

I really need kissing tips and tricks to use on a girl iv'e liked for 3 years. i asked if i could kiss her and she said yes. however if she likes it then i get to do it as much as i want whenever i want. therefore, is there anything specific i can do to really sweep her off her feet? i mean i have kissing experience i'm just really nervous about this one in particular..:thewave::soapbox::eusa_pray

2. AlmostBlue

AlmostBlue Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just to be clear, just because she likes it, it doesn't mean you can kiss her as much as you want whenever you want. Kissing, like any body contact, is a form of communication and as much as we like to think that there is one technique that works for all, that's not the case. Just focus on how she's reacting and how you feel, and enjoy the moment. Adjust as necessary depending on how she responds to your moves.