1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you rather be rich and lonely or with little money and the love of your life?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovetoomuch, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Re: Would you rather be rich and lonely or with little money and the love of your lif

I'd take the latter otherwise i can't complain about rich people anymore...but knowing the universe it would probably declare me the love of my live or some other bullshit like that. The universe has a weird sense of humor...

2. Formality

Re: Would you rather be rich and lonely or with little money and the love of your lif

Love can't buy you drugs tho.... Kidding.

If I had the love of my life we could be like a criminal duo and steal from weak people so we wouldn't have to be poor :slight_smile: Too far? Or we could just live out in the wilderness and hunt for food. That'd be pretty cool.

3. Nikky DoUrden

Rich and lonely.

If i'd be rich at least I wont be depressed and could move on with my life! then friends will come naturally, easier to be friends with a non-depressed guy

4. Ashley2103

Poor and with love of my life, I think I'd get even more depressed if I was rich and lonely because there would be like no challenges and I'd end up isolating myself even more than I do now and probably killing myself with drugs to suppress the loneliness, despair and depression.

#64 Ashley2103, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  5. Flowey

I lost the 'love of my life' because I was poor lol...
    So I would go with rich...then I will donate 90% of my assets and keep enough just to be financially stable, use the left-over money to invest on myself, learn some new skills, get a job...so in that way I would no longer be rich, but not poor either and I can pursue a new love of my life, hooorah!

6. DanielLee5

DanielLee5 Guest

poor + love
    life is worthless without love

7. KayJay

Rich and lonely.