1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who made you question your sexuality?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bubbles123, May 14, 2015.

1. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Probably the thing that got me the most was falling for my best friend when I was about 16. He was straight and nothing happened, but I just remember how intensely I felt for him and how I'd have done anything in the world just to make him happy.

2. ChameleonSoul

When I was 15, I started developed feelings towards a guy that I was and still am pretty close with. At first I only had romantic feelings towards him so I just went into denial and thought that I just thought of him as a really close friend. But when things turned sexual for me too, I couldn't deny that I had feelings for guys.

But eventually I had a crush on a guy during my senior year of high school. I was convinced that he was gay or bi and I made subtle attempts to flirt with him. They didn't work that well and I eventually resigned myself to the fact that he was straight. But on the bright side, he made me realize that I'm 100% gay.

3. RandomMatt

I never really had to question my sexuality, as strange as that might sound. I always knew I was attracted to guys in the same way I was attracted to girls. My inner subconscious did at one point try to convince me that it was just a phase I was going through, but that was only a byproduct of my paranoia over not being accepted.

4. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    *cough*misha collins*cough*

#124 queermeerkat, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  5. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    No one in particular. Although, I remember trading pants with my friend and I wore his skinny jeans all day. I thought that was pretty hot. I knew I was at least bi, but it wasn't until the last year or so that I realized how forced my straight relationships were and that I was never happy.

6. Acuba403

I developed a massive crush on:
    1) my straight male bestfriend
    2) my current girlfriend
    3) my trans friend
    4) Jensen Ackles

7. hispanicninja9

Well... I remember liking random girls on the street and in magazines(those stupid and ridiculous teenage magazines... well, some of those models are something you just can't get your attention out of) when I was 10 or 11. But yes, there was one particular chick at 13. She and other girls I met in that time made me realize that I actually liked girls, at least in a romantic way, and I came to the conclusion I was bisexual, and since then I have slowly learnt to live with that label. Now I'm totally out(well, except for my family, but anyways I wouldn't talk about hot girls with my mom so it doesn't change it that much) and it's been for the better.
    That girl and me are 17 now and I still think she's burning hot, but she's 100% straight as far as I know and we haven't meet in years.
    Well, there's her and Bella Thorne. She's still my girl crush ♥-♥(EC needs a heart-shaped eyes emoji srsly).

8. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My BFF came out to me. I realized after a long time, I had feelings for them. It wasn't just them, either, but other people of other genders.

9. waitwhat

waitwhat Guest

It wasn't necessarily a who, more of a what. The Fosters is what really got me questioning my sexuality. I think it's weird that a show can do that, but here I am.

10. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    STORY TIME!

I was in year 9 when I had a close male friend who would randomly send me notes with little doodles on them. We'd write stories or sometimes we draw and make comic strips. We did this the whole year and when I was in year 10, we decided to sit next to each other. We started hanging out more often. We would play computer games and he'd teach me how to play and pass some levels in game levels I found impossible (I'm only a very casual gamer so I suck at most games that are fast-paced). We also ate lunch together.

I started developing feelings for this guy and I started to genuinely like him. He eventually told me he liked me through our little note exchanges. I didn't respond because I was really confused if I liked him that way.

I didn't get the chance to tell him since a few weeks after that he got bullied by his other friends who were all boys and were stereotypically straight. We stopped talking and sending those notes all together. Drifted apart eventually..

11. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    This lady at a car dealership. I don't even know why I like her cuz she's kinda a bitch.

12. Justletgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It wasn't when I saw or noticed a guy. It was when I was with a girlfriend. She was beautiful, sweet and totally into me. One night we were making love and I remember thinking of the situation in my head. Rather than being totally lost in the moment, I found myself wondering if there was more to intimacy. That started my thought process.

13. x2x2x2x2y2

I remember being in like 1st grade and looking at one of my male friends during recess and thinking he was cute. After that I knew I liked guys also.

14. Justletgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My college girl friend. She was gorgeous, sweet, smart. Totally into me. But something was missing. I didn't know what. But during sex, my mind wandered and I questioned if there was something more.

15. MsAnchor

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I always wanted a close close best friend and eventually i started having feeling for my friends in school which i didn't understand, marrying very early didn't help me acknowledge these feelings. A few years ago i fell in love with a good friend of mine and that snapped everything into place---> I AM GAY

16. Firepit5

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My pre-teen daughter coming out. I am happily married to a man. But it made me really think. After much thought and contemplation, I came to the conclusion that I like dick.

17. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A random lady in the grocery store, and then a friend about whom I had a really dirty dream. I always kind of wondered, though.

18. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the internet haha

19. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First: a girl in my choir for kids (I just realised this a few hours ago, never really thought about that ^^)
    Second: a former classmate who I was placed next to...

20. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the first was a girl in band with me, then a gut in my history class. I like them both, and would have slept with either, if I had been given the chance back then.