1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your favorite season out of all the American Horror series?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Xemptor90, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Xemptor90

Xemptor90 Guest

I personally liked the 2nd season with how sci-Fi and horror were mixed together. Plus, there were so much twist in the 2nd season. The idea behind Season 1 seemed quite unoriginal and Season 3 was kind of predictable. Idk those are just some of my thoughts.

2. Embi

Embi Guest

I think my favourite is the first season. I really liked the weirdness and the mix of past and present and the backstories of all the ghosts. Almost every episode told a different story and yet contributed to the present storyline. And well, it's the first season. It was all original and new back then, so I was still surprised and intrigued. When I watched the other seasons, I knew that it would be weird and there would be plot twists you won't necessarily expect.

My least favourite is season four, the other seasons were all very good. But I haven't watched the sixth yet.

3. Elysian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tbh, I'm stuck between picking season 2 or season 3 as my favourite. I would be leaning more to season 2- Asylum as my favourite.

I think that season 1 was just a little too "This is Hollywood where everyone is vapid and stupid" for me to think it was my favourite. It was good! Don't get me wrong- but I just think they played the stereotype a little too strongly for me to like it completely. I like Asylum for much the same reasons as you have said Sci-Fi and Horror being blended together-plus I found the whole thing to be much more believable and genuinely scary than Murderhouse. Season 3 I actually thought was quite original- I'd say the only thing that let it down as much as it did was the amount of screentime they gave to Madison and making her out to be a bitch. (When tbh Emma Roberts already made it clear with her acting skill that she would be the antagonist from the first scene) Season 4 was the weakest of them all- and I mean that with sympathy and regret because it could have been something beautiful- like Freak Show could have had so many paths and possibilities...and they set it in Florida and made it more about singing than anything else. Season 5 was the most unpredictable. Didn't make it any better but it was unpredictable. And if I had to describe season 6...it would be with a: "Meh" *makes so-so hand-gesture*