1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by der wanderer, Feb 23, 2017.

1. der wanderer

Hello Everybody, this is my first post! I joined this forum because I am looking for a safe place to discus my confusing as fuck sexuality. Long story short I am attracted to males physically, I find the male body to be more attractive than the female, but only like vaginal sex.

I really like receiving male affection and closeness. However, I find that I am really not interested in going further sexually with men than cuddling or maybe even a kissing.

I am not very attracted to the female body, I find them aesthetically boring. BUT I do enjoy vaginal sex and would much rather have sex with a woman.

So hence my confusion, affectionately and physically I am attracted to men, but sexually to women.

I haven't met anyone who feels similar to myself and I am hesitant to label myself as well.

What am I? Does anyone here have similar experiences or perspectives they can share?

2. Loveislife

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi,

Well, I'm not a man obviously, but here are my two cents..
    So, you do think that the male body is more attractive than the female body, but you don't want to go further than cuddling or maybe even kissing with men? Are you sexually attracted to the male body then? If you fantasize while masturbating, do men arouse you?

I'm not sure if you are really sexually attracted to women.. the way you describe your attraction to them is totally different from how I would describe mine. Now, of course, not everyone has to experience attraction the same way - but, to me, it sounds like the only thing that you find 'sexually attractive' about women is their vagina... when you masturbate, can you get aroused while thinking about the female body? Because to me, it sounds more like you just like the stimulation that a vagina gives your penis while having sex with a woman.... you do not seem to desire the female body, because you say that you are not very attracted to it and that you find the female body to be aesthetically boring..

Thus, I think that it is more likely that you are gay, or maybe even asexual (if you are not sexually attracted to men).

I hope this was helpful. :slight_smile:

3. der wanderer

Thank you, It was helpful.

I have considered asexuality before, I am actually not a very sexual person. I fantasize about both genders but in different ways. When I look back at my relationships with girls I find I became much more sexually aroused once I actually got to know them, but really wasn't attracted by their appearance.

Anyways it seems so fluid so maybe I should just continue to go with the flow, which is why I am hesitant to label.

#3 der wanderer, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  4. AbsoluteNerd

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would point you towards demisexuality, which I googled recently after seeing it around the forum. From what I understand (please, if I am wrong, somebody correct me) being demisexual means only having sexual attraction after getting to know the person, which you mentioned.

5. Skov

Do you think that maybe you don't want to go further with guys because of internalized shame? I know that it took time for me to get over that after I realized I liked guys