1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even know what to title this...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by covert direwolf, Mar 21, 2017.

1. covert direwolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So. I'm in high school and there's this guy that's been flirting with me in odd ways. He touched the back of my knee the other day, yes, the back of my knee, and before that, he randomly touched my wrist while I was typing. Even if I was straight, this would be over the top.

I've tried telling him to stop and tell him to leave me alone, but doing this just seems to make him flirt with me more. I don't want to have to tell him that I'm a lesbian because I've never told anyone before (besides the people on this website), and I don't think I'm ready to come out yet.

Please help. I don't know what to do.

2. A unicorn

He probably thinks you are just pretending to be bothered by him teasing you in this way.you don't have to tell him you are a lesbian. You can just say that you Don't feel comfortable with what he is doing because you are into smn else or taken or sth like that. So that he doesn't feel totally rejected too and you don't reveal your orientation.

#2 A unicorn, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
  3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try telling him you like your personal space. If he doesn't back off ask him how he would feel if someone was treating his sister like that.

And if all else fails tell him that he's making you feel uncomfortable and if he doesn't stop you'll report him as it's a form of sexual harassment