1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys from another country

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Worgen2, May 24, 2017.

1. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Can a lot of guys from like Philippines move down to USA? Or they will not likely be able to do that. I noticed that on a certain gay dating site there are a lot from there interested in me but can you really have a true boyfriend from that far away? Or only be friends with them? Thank you

2. Ride2Relax

Guess every relationship is different. But any LDR is hard.... trust me, I've tried. And unless you have an "end date", when you know it will stop being an LDR, then chances are it's not going to work in the long run IMO.

Of course there are exceptions...

3. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

Well I had long distance relationships before but they end up moving to where I live since it wasn't super far like maybe 150 miles away at most. But someone from another country I don't know if they are really able to move in the long run after we talked soo much and liked each other. I just don't know if I should bother talking to them.

4. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The idea of creating a relationship that begins at such a long distance is probably a bad idea.

Also the risk of either a straight-up scam or a relationship centred on the hope of a visa to America is something to consider.

5. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know what I say might not work since I'm not an adult myself. I think LDRs are worth it if you're willing to work with each other. It's also perfectly fine to just be friends with them.

6. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

I do totally agree with the last message saying it's worth working for a relationship since it could end up a deeper bond with each other this way. My best friend Chris did say that if they have the money and are willing to relocate it will work but it will cost a lot like they have to be legal to live in USA and get passport if they don't have one etc.

But Chris did say that in most cases it will be unlikely it will work out but it does work at times so it's not like I have to give up and worst case can be best friends forever.

I guess you will never know what will happen in the future but I do you guys agree I can't expect much and hope too much?

Or do you guys think someone from like Russia or Philippians would work out somehow?