1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about things I say during sex

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gayglove2000, Mar 4, 2012.

1. gayglove2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi,

I recently summoned the courage to explore the other side of sexuality. I thought I was primarily heterosexual, but over the last couple of years, I have been strongly attracted to men.

I decided to explore this and I have come to realize that i am bisexual, I enjoy sex with both men and women, and depending on things I don't understand, from a sexual stand-point, I will go more one way or the other, I cannot explain it right now...

My questions is, I have connected exclusively with gay men (none of them are bisexual) and I am pretty much a bottom. I like to be manhandled (within reason, all of my partners understand what I enjoy, as do I know what they enjoy as well).

Sometimes in the heat of the moment I will say 'make me your bitch' or 'take my manhood'. no one has ever said anything to me, one way or another, and we are raunchy and dirty in our sex talk.

One day I was with a friend, who I was talking with one day about talking 'dirty in bed', and who is someone whom I am NOT having sex with said, (he is bisexual also) 'oh you have unresolved issues...you should seek therapy'

Now for the life of me I don't know why he said this. Any thoughts on this anyone? Again no one has ever said anything negative, and there is plenty of dirty talk going around. I feel good about who I am, and I am comfortable with who I am sexually, but when my 'friend' said this, I have a lot of respect for him, but now I am confused.

2. TroubledRyan

He probably isn't as...spontaneous and crazy in bed as you. You seem to like it rough and crazy, other do not. Some people are quite lol. It all depends on the person, and I don't think it matters to much in the heat of the moment.

I don't think its something to be mad or ashamed of, be like your freaky :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Your friend just doesn't share that.

3. gayglove2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  4. WeirdnessMagnet

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's no any "issues" with that. None. There is the fact that your way isn't the only way and that some people find this "do me" attitude in bottoms a turn-off, but that's only an issue if you sleep with them. You, apparently, don't.

From what you write, you get hot, your BFs get hot, you clearly communicate where the limits of your submissiveness are, and everyone's having tons of fun. So where's the problem with that again?

5. cscipio

^ This

There is no issue with how you enjoy sex unless it is interfering with the rest of your personal or professional life.

6. TheAMan

There is nothing wrong with you at all man. So you just like it a little rougher in bed than he does. I'm the same way. There is nothing wrong with that at all. I mean it's not like you're one of those extreme masochists.

7. gayglove2000

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you everyone. I guess the only reason why I had concern was I didn't know if I was missing something, i.e. 'things you don't say in bed'...or 'unresolved issues that need to be addressed', but again I don't feel any, so thank you everyone!