1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CoD fans

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by FreeFlow9917, Jul 8, 2013.

1. FreeFlow9917

I like call of duty, just not black ops (exception for zombies) but i like shoot em up games how bout you

2. BlueLines

I have never really been a fan of the CoD franchise, but I have been playing some Counter Strike - Global Offensive recently. :thumbsup:

3. vyvance

I liked the original Modern Warfare, but I think they have all gone downhill from there.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    CoD4 was alright, but really it's just a bunch of military-looking guys either camping so they can "snipe" or hopped up on drugs and running around in circles shooting and knifing each other. Plus, I suck at it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm a much bigger fan of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 or the ARMA 3 beta.

5. Foxtrot

I'm a fan of FPS games, especially COD. I loved COD 4, MW2 was awesome except that the plot made no sense, MW3 wasn't that great. I think COD WAW is underrated. Black ops was really cool; I'm very interested in the Cold War so playing covert ops through that era was really fun for me. COD Black ops II was amazing. It was a cool idea that executed very well. I loved the story line and the futuristic military equipment. I never played the multi-player for it though. By the time I played through the game I realized I didn't like competitive online shooters. I would get way too upset with them and if I stopped playing them I would get destroyed the next time I started playing again. Zombies mode in all the games is awesome! I'm a huge fan of zombies.

6. Steak is food

Out Status:
    Some people
    CoD is awful when compared to Battlefield, or basically any other game. When it comes to games I like RPGs.

7. Enigmatic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Battlefield 3!

8. Kamina

I like black opps in small doses. I'll play it, get really into it, and then it causes too much stress and anxiety so I stop for a while. Lol weird right? I can only play it for like 1 or 2 hours at a time. :grin: :lol:

9. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

I loved cod4, world at war, and mw2, but I wasn't really a fan of black ops. Just about the only thing I enjoyed was the wager matches. I didn't really like the currency system, because it discouraged trying new guns, and I wasn't a huge fan of the maps. I thought mw3 wasn't going to be that fun, but then I bought it and enjoyed it. I played a ton of infected and all or nothing matches. It was awesome when it was first released, but then Infinity Ward started patching the maps to where you couldn't get to certain places without dying, which made the game more boring. I never bought Black Ops 2, but I played it at a friends house and I liked it. I'm actually really looking forward to Ghost, because it looks like it could have a really cool premise.

10. Foxface

I think MW2 was the zenith of the game. Then it started downhill...I do play BOII when I am feeling like it

Foxface

11. bethpurple

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've only played MW2. I'm reasonably good at it, but I guess other people are a lot more into it than I am? I'm almost ready to prestige for the first time.

12. Stripe101

Call me old fashioned, but I like games that make you use your head. I enjoy a balance between violence and puzzle. That's something Call Of Duty has never offered.

13. Ricket

The best part of CoD is zombies, although I have yet to get BOII, sadly

14. TGgamer

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Spent many hours playing MW3.
    Not a big fan of the multiplayer on BO2, but I do love zombies on it

15. Hrantou

Spent days on the original Call of Duty, and its sequel United Offensive. Call of Duty 2 is as far as I got. Man, those were the good ol days.