1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto Aim in GTA 4 Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MtnFr3sh, Jul 10, 2013.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Help me please, every time I play Grand Theft Auto in multiplayer, everybody has their auto aim turned on, and I get shot, but my auto aim is always off, and I don't know how to change it to on, because, that's really not a fair match when everybody has it on and I don't...

2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had to bust out the GTA 4 disc for my 360 to check on this. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But you:
    1. Get out your cell phone in Singleplayer Mode, and scroll down to Multiplayer in the menu.
    2. Go to preferences
    3. Select Auto-Aim and either choose Allow, or I also think Don't Care works as well.

Hope this helped :grin:

3. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you!!! It was set to don't care, but my aim was still off :/
    I use a 360 too, but probably going to get the PS4, Xbox one is supposed to suck. I'm just happy that Rockstar Games is making GTA V for 360 and PS3

4. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, the Xbox 1 is supposed to be pretty bad. I'm probably going to pre-order GTA V as well, give myself a nice, early birthday present. :grin:

5. ScatteredEarth

Look, even though I'm a huge supporter for Sony and always have been, I feel it's my duty as a gamer to inform you that the Xbox One most likely will not suck seeing as they dropped all their DRM policies and their CEO went to go work with the god awful company Zynga for god knows what reason. I personally think the Xbox is going to suck, but that's out of bias. Technologically, they are basically the same in terms of consoles, and in terms of video games; Xbox One has been confirmed for more starter titles (Titles released with the console) than the PS4. Tis' a sad day shining down on the PlayStation Nation :frowning2: