1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps3 Problems

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by FreeFlow9917, Jul 11, 2013.

1. FreeFlow9917

Guys my ps3 is fucked, everytime i turn it on, it freezes, even if i try to restore anything, it'll freeze and turn off and netflix sounds weird. It's so bizarre, it worked fine earlier today, and know all of a sudden it is constantly freezing at the startup menu. What do i do, trash it, fix it, or repair it

2. KingdomKeyDK

Go to the Playstation website and look at troubleshooting. It might be there.

3. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, awesomedude is right. I had a lot of trouble with mine for a while and their website usually has helpful advice.

4. RainbowMan

Mine just turns off after like an hour. I've given up on the dumb thing, which is a shame, because the MLB.TV app for it is pretty good.

Using it (MLB.TV) on my Roku now, and the experience isn't anywhere near as good.

5. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    theres an option to reset everything while holding the shutdown button for along time till u hear the nmext round of beeps .. but then u have to reconfigure the video screen and stuff
    btw this might help u but im not sure 0_0 but it wont mess up the console