1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MapleStory

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Grant, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does anyone here play MapleStory? For those who don't its a really fun MMORPG that I recommend downloading (for free) just make sure to search for the European version as you can't play 'global' MapleStory..

Anyway for those who play do you wanna add me and train together? I'm unbelievably bored.

---------- Post added 13th Jul 2013 at 10:37 PM ----------

Sorry I may have put this is the wrong place.. Wasn't sure.

2. BudderMC

Right place, but keep in mind you can't share offsite contact info publicly, else you'll be banned.

What happened to Global? I used to play way back in the day, before Cygnus came out. I mained a crossbowman, it was fun.

I also used to play on and GM for a private server. Now THAT was fun.

3. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Ah man! I miss the old days of MS! I stopped a while after the third job advancement came out, I had a cleric, ice Mage, and assassin! Sigh good times!

Anyone remember that one Balrog hack around Christmas, when the game first came out in Ellinia?!

4. Grant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lmao nice to hear you guys used to play! It's changed massively for the better or worse, depends on how well u cope with change. Coz EVERYTHING Has changed since I started when there were only the original four characters. About GMS That's only for America and Canada I think so I guess that's what you guys would b using xD

No I don't remember a balrog hack. I was a noob back then tho xP

---------- Post added 13th Jul 2013 at 11:07 PM ----------

I've never actually been a cleric! One of the only classes I've never tried :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: right now I'm playing a Luminous. Which is a Mage that's half dark and half light. Really fun and has a great story line :slight_smile:

5. OneLittlePoet

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to play Maplestory, but it got too addictive for me ^^"
    Now I mostly play Minecraft and Dragon Nest, the latter of which is by Nexon as well.