1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Issues with Halo PC

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by DarkSarah417, Jul 14, 2013.

1. DarkSarah417

So I have Halo PC and installed it onto my computer and I had to change computers because it was quite outdated. Anyway I had a friend put all the files from it onto a USB in a folder called Halo, but she said that she had a version of Halo that was better. So she put her Halo on my USB instead. Then I put it in
    c/my documents/sarah/games. I have been playing it on and off now for ages and today I tried playing multiplayer for the first time but the server screen had nothing to join and down the bottom it said I needed to download an update. I tried but the webpage apparently didn't exist. I checked a few times and I didn't put it in correct. Anyway I found a file that said update, so I tried running it but it said that I need to install Halo first.

If anyone has any advice on what to do then could you please tell me what to do? I've lost the disc somewhere so I can't use it.

2. Stripe101

Halo... IS ON PC?