1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*SPOILERS*The Walking Dead: 400 Days

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LaplaceScramble, Jul 15, 2013.

1. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M SO HAPPY! I can't wait until the next season of games comes out, but this is a nice something to do while I wait. Anyone else get it yet? What do you think of it? What outcomes/decisions did you make? Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk.

2. Stripe101

I freaked out on 3 occasions:
    When Doug/Carly were on the side of the rode.
    And when the one group was Vernon's friends.
    And when Vince ran by the Everett's pharmacy.

Sorry. I really loved the full game. Like LOVED. One of my favorite things ever.

On one hand, I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping that we were going to get to play as Krista. After all, she was pregnant and that would have created some interesting circumstances. Zombie movies seem to like to make women pregnant but never do anything with it.

#2 Stripe101, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  3. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It took me foreeeeeever to figure out who that was. The other two I had more of an "oh, that's cool" kind of reaction. I didn't realize until my second playthrough that all the stories were linked. Like the truck, the gas station, the cornfield, specific zombies.

Completely agree, and I can't wait until the next season comes out.

This wasn't meant as part of the second season as much as it was meant as an intermediary between the two. It gives you some idea/control over how certain events will play out. It also let's you know that over a year has passed since this has started, so she's probably given birth by now, wherever she is.

4. Stripe101

Well, we know that the next season is going to be about 400 Days. So I doubt Krista and Omid will be in it. I hope that season 2 will make it to PS3.

5. LaplaceScramble

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why do we know season 2 is going to be about 400 Days?

Seasons 2 takes place after 400 days, and given that it's involving a settlement, and 400 days took place in the same area as season 1, it seems pretty likely that Omid and Krista will be (love Omid) at the settlement. Clementine Idk about....based on everything I've read from Tell Tale, and how season 1 ended, I think whether or not she'll with with them (assuming they were the two people off in the distance at the end of 1) will depend on what Lee told her before he died. Find people to survive with or watch out for others.