1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube, Facebook, Furaffinity.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Yohoshi2013, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, the thing of using public computers in a public building is that there's a good chance many sites are blocked and for some obvious reasons and some bullshit reasons too. What I've been doing is using one web proxy called anonymousfreeproxy.info, and it's reasonable, except it disables a lot of site features. For example, it can access Facebook, but it makes it look like a phone-based version minus all the pictures and icons. I can't get Youtube to work through it either, and that's not just the proxy's fault, but the computers here have their Java scripts and Active X Scripts disabled. I'm no hacker, and even if I was it looks to be impossible to hack all this crap. On the subject of Furaffinity, the proxy works very well with the site, except I can't upload any artwork, avatars, anything at all. I've posed the problem their on my Journal and to the site leader, no one is willing to help me. A guy on there suggested I had a friend log in as me to do it, but I don't have any friends there or IRL, so that's out the window.

I have two Facebooks that need be made, and one of them is for my job, the other for myself. As for Youtube, I really need to clean up my account and see what vids in my Watch Later list are still around, check my subscriptions, etc.

My point is, I need help, and no help wishes to present itself to me. I've asked on different places, nicely mind you, and no help was given. I tried Googling for the answer, nothing. I'm out of ideas and out of patience.

So, I'll kindly ask here: Is there a proxy or alternative way to gain full access to the above listed sites at all? Or, does such a method not exist short of being a veteran hacker with years of experience? I don't want the latter to even be an option, as I can't do any of that and don't want such a type of person involved. So, if anyone can help me, please, please do so, and you'll have my sincerest thanks if you do.(*hug*)

2. LD579

Maybe hidemyass? That's actually a site, though named somewhat crudely.

That's all I've got =/

EDIT: In response to the post below... Oh. That's quite interesting.

Maybe there might be some other place that you could go to for public internet? Ex. another library or a school campus or something... They may not block such sites there, maybe. It may be worth a shot...

#2 LD579, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  3. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It used to work but it got detected so now it's blocked.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you looked into Tor? It's free, community based, and virtually undetectable because it has tens of thousands of nodes, spread across the world. It's slow somtimes, but it usually works.

5. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    downloading it now, um it says i should use the Tor browser, is that true?

---------- Post added 19th Jul 2013 at 03:02 PM ----------

<3 I shall love you always, it works!!!

:kiss:(*hug*)(!):thumbsup::slight_smile:

6. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh dear.....Um my IP keeps getting banned by FurAffinity. What do I do?

7. LD579

Email an admin of the site or something?

8. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    FA staff don't like me for God knows what reason, so I'm effed. I used Tor, but I can still access FA through normal means.

9. Lunarchy

There is a program I have installed on my computer called "IP Bounce" or something like that, it replaces my IP address, but I don't know if it would help you access you're sites, you can give it a try! ^)^

10. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't find it ;__;

link please?