1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic the Gathering?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KiddlesP, Jul 23, 2013.

1. KiddlesP

Any MTG players here? If so what colour(s) do you like to play the most/how do you feel about the 2014 cards?

2. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have several dual-colored decks, all of them have blue. My Favorite is my blue-green deck. I play casually so I'm not that great and don't have any crazy powerful cards or combinations. I haven't heard anything on nor bought any cards from the 2014 release.

3. KiddlesP

Blue decks are deadly to say the least. I personally love White-Red life gain/direct damage decks.

4. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Used to play. My brothers were obsessed. I just used any deck. I forget was expansion I stopped at though.

5. KiddlesP

6. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just bought a starter pack. I haven't played yet, though

7. I used to play a long time ago with cards I got from my uncle (so they were really old). It's probably been twelve years since I picked up a deck...

I liked black and blue. Not together, but those two were my favorite colors.

8. jargon

Played in middle school and then my college friends got me back into it.

Blue is killer, though I feel like its so easy to overuse that it gets boring. My personal favorite deck is a black-and-white clerics deck. Always wanted to run a red/white deck of some kind but never really had the cards to make it viable. Very much a casual player here.

9. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I used to be VERY into it when I was younger. I was pretty much into any major card game back then.

Right now I'm actually thinking of getting into it again, but I'm not sure. There is a group of people on campus who always plays the game on the third floor, but I have never been more intimidated by a group of people in my life lol

Probably the best because I really don't need another distraction right now xD

10. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I want to start experimenting with Black/white and red/white decks, since those combinations correspond with factions in the current block, but I'm poor and cards are expensive.

11. No opinion on 2014 cards. Rather than attach myself a color, I stick to making up theme decks.