1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Razer Blade?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Goodnyte, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Goodnyte

For those of you into gaming, I'm talking serious gaming, and has a gaming laptop, I need your opinions.

I am looking for a laptop for gaming. However, I need it to be lightweight (4-6.5 lbs). I know that narrows down my options considerably. I can pay quite a hefty price ($4,000) But I would like it to be cheaper than that. I was looking at the Razer Blade or Razer Blade Pro to fulfill my needs. I'm not sure though. I just would like your guys opinions, especially if you have a Razer laptop. Thank you!

2. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I always just go by best rating on newegg. Are you looking for any other features? HD, SSD, replaceable battery? What kinds of games do you plan on playing? I got a 660ti in my desktop and that's plenty power for everything I do. Also I prefer intel over amd. idk I don't have too much information to offer, I did build my own pc, but I have never had a laptop. I really want one though.