1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Commenza, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Commenza

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anybody here who plays the game?

I'd love to visit other people's towns and they can come to mine as well. I want to make some friends :slight_smile:

2. Wells

Wells Guest

I would... But tell me: is the game worth getting, or is it too similar to the others?

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Friendly reminder that you can only share friend codes (needed to visit other towns) through private messages, which are only available to full members.

4. Wells

Wells Guest

Why? (That sounded kinda rude, but I am asking in a friendly way :grin:)

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

It's the rule in the giant yellow banner on the top of the forum. As it says in the code of conduct (which you agreed you'd read when you signed up. Hmm...):

Basically, any information that someone can use to talk to you away from EC can only be shared via private messages, or else people could easily get around the limitation that private messages are for full members only.

6. Abbra

It's actually rather different than the others. Of course it's going to be very similar at it's core, but it's been enhanced a lot. There are a ton of ways to decorate your house, and decorating the town is a lot of fun. Being the mayor really does make the game a lot different.

7. Wells

Wells Guest

Yeah its been a real long time since I joined... I forget :grin:

8. MrSteve

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tried it having not played any of the others and I just didn't get it. Oh well you can't win them all. :slight_smile:

9. RainbowMan

Nearly exactly a month is a long time? Gee, I must be antique :grin:

Seriously, if you don't remember the CoC, I strongly suggest you read it again, and commit it to memory, especially the no offsite contact rule that Owen quoted above. For your convenience, it's even linked at the bottom of every page on the site :slight_smile:

Banning people for violating it is not my favorite task, and I'd prefer to avoid it for everyone's sake :grin:

10. Wells

Wells Guest

I've read it now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. So, if I ask why then ban me from now :grin: