1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Capcom wants their fans to beg again...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alucard18, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Alucard18

Still Want E.X. Troopers In The West? Keep Letting Capcom Know - Siliconera

No Capcom I am done begging you to let me give you money for games. This has to be the third time they've pulled this crap this year. And let's not forget about the push for an Ace Attorney 5 physical release.

Ask Capcom > Thread > Eshiro (Producer of Ace Attorney) says a physical US release of AA5 is still possible (+AAI2 Tidbit)

This is the official thread on the Capcom forums for showing interest for a physical release for Ace Attorney 5(exactly what Capcom wanted fans to do). It is the largest thread on the forum with 192 pages. And you want to know what we've heard from capcom about a physical release. Not a single f:***:ing word. I think i am officially done with this company and their bulls:***:t.

2. Sinopaa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was done with Crapcom after they systematically killed off Mega Man, ruined Resident Evil, and rebooted Devil May Cry without finishing the original series off. What really ticked me off is that they recently announced Breath of Fire 6...as an MMORPG for PCs and Android devices only. It's like "Really? REALLY?".

3. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I love Resident Evil and the Ace Attorney series, but they just added in SO many games in Resident Evil and the stories conflict and I just don't like that. :dry:

4. ZebraJynx121

Honestly, I think Capcom is dumb sometimes. Their old series seem to be going downhill except for their fighting games. They've made some bad choices lately what with Megaman and DmC. One thing I hope they don't ruin is the ace attorney series. I honestly don't think a physical release is all that necessary except for some people that don't have access to wifi. I heard the localized version is being released earlier for that reason.

5. Alucard18

Ugh.. don't get me started on what the japanese side of the company is doing.:bang:

I think their biggest problem is the way they treat their fans. Capcom seems to keep repeating the loop of releasing games with no advertising and expect it to sell millions. The games obviously don't and then they sit there and blame the fanbase for everything. then they want the fanbase to forgive them and get on their knees and beg for the next game. I also heard a story about when they were at a gaming convention and when asked about if they were making games for Vita and 3DS they literally laughed at the question.

I honestly think they're the only company to treat their fans like a pack of stray dogs begging for food. Although now Capcom's finally seeing the backlash.

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Yeah I've had about enough of Capcom's shit by now. Fuck that company

7. InsanityIsAwake

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I gave up on Capcom a loooooong time ago.