1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M-Audio speakers

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dustin Broke, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

I did today get a new pair of M-Audio BX5 powered speakers for my computer but are these good PC speakers? They do sound great and go really loud. Has anyone ever used these kinds of speakers? I have the latest version from M-Audio. I think these are affordable speakers since they aren't like super high end ones.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      248.7 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      233.1 KB
      Views:
  2. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have no experience, and little knowledge of M-Audio.

But one of their speakers got a really good review on TNT Audio (and their bias is home use, not any sort of pro use). The model they reviewed is (judging from fast search) higher in the line, but looks similar. Although looking similar may mean nothing.

In the end the important question is this: are you happy? You are the one living with the investment.

3. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

Well there are things I can hear I never heard of before on my music or games. It seems to be very clear and accurate on the sound. Also seems to sound flat. But I think this is one of there higher range speakers from M-Audio. I don't know if a lot of people use them as PC speakers or for there MP3 and stuff. They are 70 watts each speaker and are bi-amped. They do go a lot louder than most computer speakers I would say.

4. Kaoru

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The M-Audio BX5 are studio speakers so yeah, they are more than enough for home use.
    I don't know if people use them as PC speakers either, but they are definitely better than the normal PC speakers.