1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on buyn a GOOD rpg game for ps3

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by InactiveUser1, Aug 11, 2013.

1. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ok soo i wanna play a game that is big and hard and awesome... any ideas ? 0_0

i think Dark souls is good but im not completely sure....:confused:

2. Hysteria

If you haven't played Skyrim yet, I highly suggest picking it up - my favourite RPG of all time. Other than that...the latest Final Fantasy? Borderlands 2?

3. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i saw skyrim 0_0 its like first person rpgs............ i kinda dislike those.. which is why im kinda lost thats why i asked T_T

4. Wells

Wells Guest

You can play Skyrim in Third person. Thats how I prefer rpgs too.

5. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Realyy ? xD didnt knew it lol been lazy searching around a FPS like game to see if it has a third person perspective...

have u played dark souls ?

6. lukeluvznicki13

I love Skyrim! You should get it and play it, there are so many side quests as well so it takes time to finish up everything :slight_smile:
    Also I really like Dragon Age 1 & Dragon Age 2.

7. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    people say dragon age along with skyrim are kinda GODlike games.... do they rely alot on multiplayer btw ? or u can do EVERYTHING solo ?

8. lukeluvznicki13

Well it is solo players but for dragon age you can talk to some people and they can join you and become companions. You can level them up and change their items just like your actual hero. You can have up to 3 companions

For skyrim you can get followers. You can trade with them and then the items that they have they will automatically make as the items they are wearing/using

9. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hmmm they seem more like PC games from what i read from u guys.... mayby they are worth more on pc than ps3 ? 0_0

10. Awkward Balloon

I highly suggest Skyrim. I just got the game and I've been stuck into it for the past two weeks.

11. Wells

Wells Guest

I dont have Skyrim but I'm getting it October hopefully. But if you do get it then think about the legendary edition. It has 3 free dlcs that you just have to download off PSN. They are supposed to be really good.

12. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    thanks guys for u opinions :slight_smile: i THINK im close to geting skyrim or Dark souls.... i missed the old times where rpgs where kinda hard or HARD but rewarding ....( Kingdom hearts 1 im looking at you xD )

13. Eric

Dark Souls is quite good (and quite hard!) I'd also recommend Dragon's Dogma.

14. justjade

Two words: Phantasy Star. :lol:

JK, those games are all pretty old, but I love them.

15. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hmm i have to dig in to learn about dragons dogma, it is quite UKNOWN to me lol

ur one of many o old age eyy ? xDD thanks i think ill download some that can play on emu just for now THEN try the latest if its nice..... those old games realy HAD that recipie to suck u in and never forget them xD

16. RocketMoose27

Hard and rewarding you say? I have dark souls... I'd say that it's pretty darn rewarding, even though i'm planning on progressing further into the game.
    Although, I'd have to say that Skyrim is funner and "Addicting" since it has a lot more interactivity, skill trees and stuff like that. It's super-fun. I'm a thief with maximum sneak, but is terrible at pick-pocketing and lock-picking. I mean, what kind of thief is THAT?!
    Maybe it's because I invested my first 12 skill points on two-handed stuffs... OK, I'm rambling again. :bang:

Oh, and I forgot. Skyrim CAN be extremely hard AND rewarding due to it's insane difficulty scaling.

17. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    couldn't be said better..... xD i have to say ur way of giving emphasis is pretty convincing
    hmmm in the end it comes down to what type of world someone wants to play in if both have those traits (Hard and rewarding).....in the end i think ill might stick for Dark souls for now because its online might not last long X_X and i kinda worrie THEN get skyrim but i have to also consider the other games mentioned here...

ok guys THANKS for all ur opinions till now i luv ya all :icon_redf(*hug*)

18. kresukun

I hope you don't mind if I suggest playing Resonance of Fate, one of the over looked games but so much fun once you learn. Story is very inspiring as well. I may need to get back into playing it even thought I have completed it numerous times. Check videos on the game before you buy though, also screw the reviews, they never know a good game when they see one.

19. InactiveUser1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I DONT mind dont worie :slight_smile: resonanse of fate is allready on ma tobuy list for later if i HAVE the time X_X

20. Night Rain

If you have a relatively powerful PC, get the Skyrim for Windows - much cheaper and a zillion times better with the ability to use mods.