1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Happiness in Pearl!! D:

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BuyTheStars, Aug 17, 2013.

1. BuyTheStars

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay, so I am like a TOTAL pokemon nerd. :wink:

Recently, I decided I wanted to play one of my old pokemon games that I played when I was back in 5th grade (Pokemon Pearl).

I erased all my old data with a kabillion legends and such and decided to start a new file, letting Piplup go and replace it with Budew (Because Roselia and Misdreavus are my favorite non-legendary Pokemon)...

THE PROBLEM IS.. Though I love this game to death, it seems impossible to get MAX happiness (To evolve Roselia) before Level 19, where Roselia's good moves start..

After playing for 3 days straight, today I decided I was going to create the file over again; hopefully evolving her before level 19....

Do any of y'all pokemon nerds (like myself) know any tips to get happiness max? :icon_redf:

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try and get Poffins, use Budew a LOT, feed it rare candies, iron, calcium, etc.

3. Ridiculous

That early in the game most of your happiness will have to come from just walking around - +1 point for every 256 steps. And remember it will only evolve during the day.

4. GayNerd

When you get to stores that sell these items, try feeding it Calcium, HP Up, Defense Up, anything to boost the (for lack of better words) Statistics Max. This also helps when battling other Pokemon. I hope this helps some.