1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real life rpg talk

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by maracont, Aug 21, 2013.

1. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    Lets talk about our lives like an mmorpg!

I'm about halfway through level 13, and the tutorial is already getting annoying. The (USA) alliance isn't my thing, but I can't move until level 18, when my referer players aren't my MODs. My farming and grinding methods are sort of limited by my level.
    I'm also scarred that my party members might start buying level banned stat buffs next level.

I'm thinking about telling them about my rare [bisexual] perk, but an outdated players manual from beta seems to tell a bunch of players that the [LGBT] quest line is banned. WE ARE IN VERSION 2.1!
    Luckily for me my party members and referers don't read it, but a bunch of players into stupid default guild do.

Anyway I stay sane with the Internet, since my referer players grind enough for such advanced magic, which is a good thing about my current alliance!

(!)(!):icon_bigg(!)(!)

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My biggest issue with IRL is that my available dailies are hardly enough to keep up with the monthly subscription X.X An advanced tutorial through my player-mod guild might be enough to cut it though, and give me some awesome gear and combat buffs too.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It is pretty sweet to see how you can talk about real life like online games.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    leeerooooooooooy jjenkins

4. Emberblaze

Man I feel like I'm bouta have a game over pretty soon. I mean, I've been K.Oed about 15 times in the past three months, and none of my party members have any reviving skills or items. Only two of em are even REMOTELY good Clerics.

Lucky for me though, I have an auto-life pendant that catches me when I fall, but it only works every now and then ya know?

But at this point, I'm ready to cast a regeneration spell on myself and bring up my enhanced Claws because I'm about to face another boss... It's called Life and it has sooo many forms and you have to fight it sooo many times, and sometimes, there's NO one in your party!

5. RoguesWolfe

That....I couldn't stop laughing...