1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Anybody Play Wizard101?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by spyro657, Sep 3, 2013.

1. spyro657

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before i get any hate because a lot of people think its a kids game and in the most part it is a kids game. But it is FUN! A lot of the gane actually brings a fun and exciting challange with a wide array of mobs and bosses!
    Anyways does anybody play this? If not you should go check it out!
    Even though some of it is free to play you need to get a membership to experience the full game.:icon_bigg

2. RainyViolinist

I have played it before and I got addicted to it for about a month or so. However, when it got to the point that I had to pay to access certain areas, I kinda lost interest. It was pretty fun, though :lol:.

3. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

Considered, even downloaded, but have never actually played. I know it's a kids game too but it seems genuinely interesting and I've heard good things. I'd hate to really get into it though and have to pay to get into new areas. But maybe I expect to much from free to play!

4. MsH

MsH

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I downloaded it and then was instantly hooked. Though I try and not to talk to people in the game because when I do they always seem to be like 12... which is awful when you try to tell yourself it's not a kids game... But I still go on it. :icon_bigg

5. Holly

I played it a bit, back when I was in my gaming phase. It was pretty decent, but I got stuck where I couldn't do a lot without paying to unlock places and stuff, so I kinda abandoned it.

Decent game though, content wise. And the graphics were pretty good for a free MMORPG.

6. Mysz

I used to play but same story ^ After about 6 hours of gameplay you get to members-only stuff. I had fun with it though, since a childhood friend who played it with me was super-high level and made my character look cooler by hanging out with me, haha. Fame by association, I suppose.
    Might play it again, this post made me nostalgic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: