1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Smartphone Company

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lukeluvznicki13, Sep 7, 2013.

?

Which smartphone company do you believe is best?

1. Apple

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
  2. Samsung

15 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Blackberry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nokia

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  5. Other

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Who cares anyways? I just want a phone to call people

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. lukeluvznicki13

Today there are many rivalries in the smartphone market. Each company has its own style, features, and looks for its devices. But which smartphone company do you believe is the best and why? Comment below after voting and discuss :slight_smile:

2. Wells

Wells Guest

Samsung for me. Its market share shows iy. It has a market share of about 30% whereas apple is 19% and second. I use my samsung phone for ec all the time and it works like a dream. Although apple probably does too.

3. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Samsung. I used to have a iPhone 4s switched to Galaxy Note 2, I love it so much than any iPhone. I'm still a Mac user though. I hate windows.

4. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I honestly don't care about it that much, as long as I can text and call people, i'm happy with my tracfone.

[​IMG]

5. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Didn't vote since I have no real practical experience. My phone is a twenty dollar RadioShack special.

But I was intrigued by a proposed phone, the Ubuntu Edge, not that long ago. As proposed, it had a number of features that were better than other phones. Most interesting, I thought, was that it could be docked to a monitor and keyboard, and run as regular Ubuntu desktop computer. Unfortunately, I heard the fund raising effort to finance the phone failed, which I suppose means this phone won't make it into production.

6. Samsung! I personally find that Samsung Galaxy phones fit my needs more than Apple (it's larger and more intricate).

7. Harve

My mobile's a Nokia and it's pretty basic. I need to charge it about once every 10 days if all's I'm doing is phoning and texting, which is awesome.

8. etiggy

In the middle of moving to London.That's the plan.
    I've found that brand loyalty rarely pays off, different generations of the same family of products from the same manufacturer can have quite an... hm... erratic quality.
    I usually go through the current offerings when I want a new device and pick the one I like regardless of the brand. It happens so far I never had two phones - or laptops for that matter - from the same manufacturer.

9. Ridiculous

Whatever company is making the current pure Google Android flagship devicet. Currently it is LG but they usually change the manufacturer every year.

10. Niko

No Motorola? Because I'm pretty much in love with my Droid. It's small and compact, which fits nicely in my pockets.

11. JessicaWolfess

Love my galaxy ace

12. Emulator

I'm much more used to the Android OS, as for phone company I don't really have a preference except for a hdpi/x-hdpi device.

13. cali

Apple iphone! It's been leading the way for years, everyone else is just playing catch up :wink:

14. lukeluvznicki13

Samsung for me :slight_smile:
    In the past 4-5 years, the smartphones they have released that run on Android OS have been absolutely incredible!
    Samsung has amazing features, always new ideas on each phone, the designs are brilliant and each device is a big competitor up against Apple's iphones.
    I believe that Samsung's devices are way better than Apple's and you can tell that popularity wise, Samsung is more popular as last year they sold 55 million phones compared to Apple.
    Winner?
    Samsung of course :grin:

15. Saint Otaku

I voted Samsung purely on an anti-Apple bias and my guilty pleasure of BEG ^_^

16. lukeluvznicki13

I'm like that too.