1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just me or the speakers

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dustin Broke, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Dustin Broke

Dustin Broke Guest

I did listen to the JBL 4312M speakers in Japan since I' am still there and used a receiver there and I noticed that the speakers aren't that bright sounding. They do have good bass for a 5in and do go pretty loud but I feel that it lacks the highs. Maybe it's just a warm sounding speaker but I can hear the tweeter and the titanium tweeters but I can more hear from the tweeter than the titanium tweeter. It seems like I can barely hear from the pure titanium tweeters I don't know why. I know they are not broken but I thought maybe that's how these speakers are designed. I' am just use to hearing more highs since other JBL speakers I have owned that had titanium tweeters or titanium laminated ones had more highs. I tried adjusting the controls for the mid and highs but it didn't change much or made much difference.

2. lukeluvznicki13

Well I'm unsure about what to say about that.
    Do you have the receipt for it? If you do, maybe return it if you aren't satisfied with the product.

3. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can you adjust them in some way?