1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watchdogs

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Deaderpool2, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Deaderpool2

whats everyones feeling on this game? at first i liked the look of it but now im not so sure.

2. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorta interested. Might pick it up for Wii U if it can prove to me it's worth it. I got a lot of games coming out this year...

3. UIOP

Same here. At first, I really wanted to get it but, after watching more of the gameplay, I don't know if it's actually my kind of game.

4. Deaderpool2

yeah same here. i liked the original look of the trailer but with that new 14 minute gameplay it actually looks pretty boring. the worst thing is i cant figure out why, it just doesnt have the same wow factor it did when it first started showing trailers. maybe its because its running against assassins creed 4 which is another sandbox but has so much more to do. hopefully they'll show more features and gameplay that'll change my mind, ever that or ill watch someone play it on youtube to help sway me over.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's my most anticipated game. And I'm not sure what people are talking about, the 14 minutes of gameplay alone made me want to play it more.e

6. Wells

Wells Guest

Ive seen it around but I dont know much about it. But good games attract me at first sight, like gta 5 and red dead redemption.

7. Deaderpool2

i dont know why but i think i was expecting something more. i think i need to see more hacking features because so far they dont make me want to get it.

8. Fairylink

I'm very excited for it. I'm not sure if I should get it on Wii U or Xbox One though. Which do you think would be best to play it on and why? I know the Xbox One will obviously have better graphics. They also say the city will be more dynamic and alive on the Xbox One. However I really like the gamepad and MiiVerse. Sadly the Nintendo Miiverse community is not as childish as your typical Xbox user lol.

---------- Post added 10th Sep 2013 at 03:21 PM ----------

I hadn't seen the 14 minutes of gameplay, so after reading this thread I watched it right away. I have to agree with Revan, it made me want to play it more!

9. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Watchdogs looks sexy. Plays pretty fast and loose with the "do anything to any electronic system" idea, but it's new and looks to be very well executed. I expect it to be a smash hit and deserve all the praise it gets.

10. Au.Quicksilver

Buck the (electrical) system!

11. Oxelotl

I'm in two minds. One mind is I'm very excited for it. It looks amazing, the amount of integration and level of detail they've placed in is amazing, the concepts and even just the general gameplay. However after watching extensive gameplay videos, a part of me is worried it'll be repetitive in some aspects, or perhaps the gimmicks (which while amazing) might get tiring. Granted I'm perhaps looking for too much and should be happy with what it looks like we're getting (which still does look amazing).

12. Buying for Xbox One. It looks awesome. Definitely was sold when it first presented at E3. I just hope the narrative is strong. The ideas and world of Watchdogs is intriguing.