1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To any and all players of Warframe and Marvel Heroes!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ScatteredEarth, Sep 14, 2013.

1. ScatteredEarth

I have just been given the go ahead from the staff to let me post this:

I have two codes in which I had gotten from the purchase of an Nvidia graphics card. Each are worth about $25 USD each for their respective games (Warframe and Marvel Heroes)

Seeing as I do not play these games or do not intend to play these games, I decided I'd give them to the first lucky people who actually play them as my 'material' way of giving back to the community :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The codes are going to be below, and are on a first come first serve basis, but please, only take them if you ACTUALLY play the game regularly, otherwise it isn't fair :slight_smile: If you do play the game, hurry up to snag them before someone else does :slight_smile:

Warframe: F3AA-BE58-448A-DFBC

Marvel Heroes: NV26-ENNC-RCMG-AUOF

A guide on how to activate these codes can be found here: Redemption Instructions | GeForce

Enjoy guys :slight_smile:

(In case you're wondering, I used the Neverwinter code)

#1 ScatteredEarth, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  2. ScatteredEarth

Don't know if these were taken or not yet, it'd be nice to notify if you did though ^_^

3. LD579

It's possible a viewer/not-registered person took them, honestly...