1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gta5

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Beware Of You, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

Just wondering if anyone has it, I have reserved it but someone sold it by mistake so I can't get a copy until Friday!!!!

Is it good

Currently playing the Ballad of Gay Tony to keep myself happy

2. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's good so far, I got the special edition, psyched for how much better it gets. It arrived today! Even Patrick McReary is in this one!!! You just have to run into him, then he can be used in heists to help out, he was talking to some random dude after they robbed a drug store saying how much of a big shot he was in Liberty City, robbing a bank with some of the best criminals in the city.

I've customized my character's hair, facial hair, so far anyway, haven't gotten to Michael or Trevor yet.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've not been on here much today because I was playing it so much XD. It's awesome! Most expensive video game ever at about a quarter BILLION? It shows. The polish goes down to the finest details, from crap in the corners of Franklin's laundry room, to the fact that you can raise and lower the roof on convertibles, to how smoothly switching characters works without breaking the flow of things. I am very impressed.

Oh yeah, and the ocean graphics are schmexy.

4. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Played it for a bit last night, its so good. The graphics and detail are brilliant and the game play is really good. I then got killed by a mountain Lion which was funny.

5. I've been playing it nonstop. It's so good. It will keep me very busy... This month... Next month, Beyond Two Souls and Batman: Arkham Origins will keep my thumbs in action. November = new consoles!!! Yay!!!

6. lukeluvznicki13

Really need to update my xbox games xD

7. Hysteria

I haven't got it yet, but I'm definitely going to buy it as soon as I can. YouTube has been completely flooded with GTA V videos in the last few days. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Stripe101

The only GTA I ever played was Vice City. The only thing I remember about it was Michael Jackson was playing on the radio.

9. FormulaTuner

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    During my 1st hour of gameplay I was speechless and immediately a 3 hour limit to myself(something I do if I anticipated a game and blew my expectations) Definitely a great title, solid story line. Great when you want take your mind off life, knock back a beer. I do get interrupted a lot due to my BF3 obligations though. :dry:

10. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I finished the storyline AMAZING game,what I expected and more!!!,but I hate the car saving bugg and its hard to gain money in the sotck market,you only can sleep for one day at a time,you have to wait a lot,and check a lot on the stock market.
    Also,if your edited car explodes,its gone forever!!!!
    If you BUY a car and it breakes down,it dosent repsawn in the buyable garage,I mean WTF.(Same for buyed planes and helicopters,I am a big time pilot in GTA)
    Im also sad that I canot steal the GIANT Antonov plane...
    Well those are the only thins I dislike about the game.

But over all I think its a 9.8/10

#10 Zam, Sep 25, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  11. Ryan14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's not much I dislike about the game tbh. I still like Vice City more but I'd agree with the above and give it a solid 9.8 :thumbsup:

12. josh9623

good game only thing that sucks is that I have to wait until no one is using the tv in the living room because on my tv the text is just blurry lines, needless to say I am now tv shopping

13. DeepCover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive, and it's driving me insane. Finally I'm at the start of my mid-sem break... but no GTA! I decided to order it online from the UK to avoid the dreaded australian tax, but it still hasn't arrived :l Everyone's going on about how wonderful it is, and I'm just sitting here watching gameplay videos...