1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KH 1.5 ReMIX

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KingdomKeyDK, Sep 17, 2013.

1. KingdomKeyDK

Has anyone played it yet? It's out in every country now I think. It's amazing! The graphics are perfect and the 358/2 movie is an exact replay of the game as cinematic action. Thoughts on how absolutely awesome Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is?

2. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really want to get it! I'm glad they made Days a movie. That game had a good, whilst short story, cut up by tons of crappy filler and fluff with awkward controls and a messed up level system. Plus, I'd love to access the extra content of KH1 final mix. Plus, europe hasn't got the PS2 version of Chain of Memories until now, so it's a super awesome bundle.

3. KingdomKeyDK

Ikr? It's amazing so get it!

4. pokerface87

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am currently playing it.

5. KingdomKeyDK

I wish I could I going somewhere over the weekend so I can't play it. :frowning2:

6. Oxelotl

I got it! And I'm loving it. After the inital Destiny Islands, which after doing it 4 tiems in the past is a bit of a slog, it's great! The graphics look amazing, and I LOVE the orchestrated soundtrack. Even though I've never Played Re:Chains of Memories because it was never released, I'm still going to hold off and finish 1 first. Defeat all bosses and everything. Done two playthroughs so far and I'm halfway through Deep Jungle. Great fun!

7. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    don't have a ps3, but I bought a copy for my cousin, he says it's great but some of the camera controls have been messed up

8. Wells

Wells Guest

I want it but not so bad... I'm not entirely one for Remakes

9. vyvance

Been playing it a bunch. Just recently beat KH 2 Final Mix, so its nice to go back and beat the final mix version of the first.

10. I got it but have been preoccupied with GTAV. It looks awesome though.

11. LILuke

It's a Kingdom Hearts game, by definition it's amazing. *Nostalgia trip*

12. Waffles

It looks beautiful... But with some of the enhanced graphics also came a lot of corner-cutting quality animations. Primarily the facial expressions and improper mouth syncs (particularly in the JP version which kept the English Lip-Sync animation). They also, to an extent, kinda butchered up the 358/2 Days storyline, excluding things such as the final Saïx encounter and changed Xion's battle to literally one scene in which she walks off the clock tower, screen fades to black, and the next thing we know her and Roxas are on the ground and Roxas is acting like someone with sudden amnesia. They could've tried a little better to keep the essence of the story while remastering it.

The revitalized orchestra of some of the OST is stunning though. Very nostalgic. -w-

13. LILuke

Did they really? Gah! I haven't gotten to play through Days on 1.5 yet and if that's true then I'm severely disappointed. Days had one of the strongest story lines of any game in the KH series, and the fact that it's been cut in this version - if true - is seriously upsetting. :tantrum:

14. Oxelotl

Another thing I noticed they cut out, is they didn't even mention why Roxas had Two keyblades. It was just agiven. And I was disappointed they cut down the fight scenes. At the least it could've been a 5 second montage of just different locations and stuff per area, be done in 10 seconds, still would've been happy with that. Too many Clocktower scenes, not enough action.

15. LILuke

That's disappointing. I'll reserve total judgment till I've played through it myself but...ugh. If they ruined that storyline I'm gonna be ticked. :tears:

16. kem

kem

Ah the soundtrack is incredible, love it. I have the limited edition version of the collection, and I'm about to go to the End of The World. can't wait tp get to play re:com for the first time :3

17. PerryRob2008

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I picked this game up day one and it's just as great as I remember. I did start to realize that the story was a little convoluted in the first game but nostalgia made it great.

18. petitebrunette

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Got this game the day it came out because I had it preordered. The graphics are awesome though a lot of people complained that it looked the same (which pisses me off to no end). I love how they redid the music, it's definitely something you'll pick up on. The heartless being different colors compared to the first is a hit and miss for me but whatever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

By the way... Is it just me or can Sora jump higher in 1.5? Not that I'm complaining at all.