1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new gaming mouse suggestions

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SilverGirl, Sep 26, 2013.

1. SilverGirl

hi there everyone! ❤

im looking for a new gaming mouse, my Logitech G5 is almost 6 years old, its still working perfectly, but i think i want another one with more buttons and more precision, the G5 is 2000 dpi and has only one extra button

i also play Star Wars the Old Republic and these extra buttons would help a lot, it would also help in other games and while using the pc (i could put shortcuts to programs and stuff on those keys)

anyone has any suggestions? so far these 2 look good:

Razer Naga Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic MMO Gaming Mouse - Razer United States

MMO Gaming Mouse - G600 - Logitech

also, does anyone know if they can deliver the product in my country or if i have to look for a store here that sells it?

2. Hefiel

I prefer Razer products, so my vote would go for the Naga (which also happens to be what I'm currently using).

Doesn't seem like Razer ships in Brazil though. Don't know about Logitech, couldn't find any information on their site, but you could always send them an email and ask.

3. SilverGirl

i see, i heard the naga has a double click problem or something? how long do you have it? is it the new version or the 2012 version? did you have any problems with it so far?

4. Hefiel

It's one of the newer version, don't know about the double click problem. I've had the mouse for a little over a month I think. I'm still trying to figure out a setting which I'm comfortable with. Got my DPI set at 3500 out of 5600 (same as my previous Razer Deathadder which served me well for 5 years), but it still feels a little too fast.