1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 3 XBLA Edition

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ruby7799, Oct 2, 2013.

1. ruby7799

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok so I just bought a copy of Diablo 3 for xbox its real fun I am on my third replay though its a bit short but comes with 4 modes each has 7 difficulty but as the noob I am easy all the way. As to the gameplay its simple and has 5 classes i pick the wizard as per normal in any mmo/rpg game there is also monk, witch doctor, barbain, and demon hunter each with a unique reasorce and move palete like monks heal but mainly use hand weapons like iron knukles, demon hunters can dual weild cross bows, wizards are no differant from most games, barbains are strong and have belts with different stat boost, witch doctors use ceremonial daggers mojo and summon creatures, and you can craft your own tools and gems so you know how bad-ass you are, in all i loved it but no one plays it because every one plays Wow

2. RoguesWolfe

My whole house has been playing the hell out of that game! Of course I chose the wizard as well, I like some of the spells he does. Especially that freezing one, where it can freeze a few enemies around you. Perfect for hoards of monsters. Ehh I don't get the big deal with Wow, yeah I played but just Diablo...so much more fun.