1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What computer accessories do you use?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Cassindra Starlight, Oct 5, 2013.

1. My laptop isn't much to brag about, so I'd rather discuss accessories, such as my amazing Jack Skellington laptop skin. It turns my laptop's look from cheap to a bastion of geeky awesomeness. To go with it, I have a wireless mouse with a very cool black and brass Victorian motif. It's got a great wireless connection and smooth tracking. I have a matching laptop pad to let the computer ventilate and keep my laptop cool, and it comes with a retractable mousepad so I can use my mouse on my lap. This stuff is all carried in a plain Everki laptop bag that is great if you need storage space, but not much to look at.

2. RainbowMan

Hmm, I'm mostly into decorating with stickers and things. So I've got plenty of stickers on my laptop of various open source projects.

I have a wireless mouse, but it's because I can't be productive any other way, not for aesthetics. My bag is also very much on the "functional" (and expensive) side of things.

3. biggayguy

I have a wireless mouse and wireless headphones for my laptop. I'm keeping an eye out for a nice case.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just some cool case mods, really (clear panel w/ blue lights inside and aftermarket fan cover). My computer doesn't have junk attached to it. Just the basic peripherals, two monitors, and good internals so I can run pretty much any game I want. :slight_smile:

My school laptop has a Gears of War 3 sticker on the back, does that count?

5. kem

kem

My mb air fits neatly into the inner pocket of my awesome 15-year-old backpack:
    [​IMG]
    so I have no need for a laptop case really.
    I have a wireless mouse but I rarely use it because I've always preferred trackpads. It's only when I need absolute precision or when I'm playing the sims.
    I also have a Wacom tablet for the occasional scribbles, thinking about selling it though as I very much prefer traditional media.

6. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The only special touch I care about is the keyboard. I'm very picky about the keyboards I use, wanting something that has has firm action, and a feeling of precise mechanical action.

My other quirk is that everything I'm using was bought used, except for one memory upgrade. Let someone else take the depreciation hit.

7. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've had this Targus RS Vertical Messenger Laptop Bag for around five years:
    [​IMG]
    It was bought for my Acer Aspire with Windows Vista (now long gone). I now use it for my Chromebook.

8. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just have a wireless mouse and a laptop bag.
    Simple, but practical.