1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA V on Nintendo Handheld

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Sketch and Pain, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Sketch and Pain

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Any info on when GTA V is coming out on a Nintendo handheld, i.e. 3DS or maybe DSI? I have a DSI XL but if they are releasing this game on a 3DS I may consider buying. They only got Pokemon X & Y and latest Mario Kart in 3DS...they have good titles for this console...

So any news?

2. Brightsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not really sure. But I don't see how gta V could possibly work on a handheld device, it's such a big game. The Xbox can barely handle it.

3. Steam Mecha

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm sure it could be done, Just look at GTA: Chinatown Wars.

4. C P

C P

GTA V definitely isn't coming but it would be nice to get a GTA title for the 3DS. Considering the PSP could handle a 3D overworld, the 3DS definitely could, although I loved Chinatown Wars.

The only thing against it really is that it didn't sell as well as it could have, although the game got a lot of praise.

5. Hysteria

Multi-platform games such as Call of Duty and GTA tend not to sell nearly as well on Nintendo consoles as they do on the Xbox and PlayStation.