1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Games/Consoles

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by arcchi, Nov 16, 2013.

1. arcchi

So today i buy the new Batman and got all nostalgic about it, cuz Batman is one of my favorite game sequences...

Anyway, there are probably a thread about it, but my question is: what is your favorite game? Or game sequences? And what is the best console for you? (and please dont start a fight with Xbox x PlayStation)

2. lukeluvznicki13

-Dragon Age
    -Halo
    -COD (Modern Warfare)

*XBOXXXX360RULESS mwahaha ;D

3. Tyrael

I have been an Xbox man ever since I gave up my Playstation 2 for the original Xbox. I too love the Batman games series and watch a lot of the Batman cartoon movies and although I have never been a comic book fan, I keep feeling I should rectify that.

Currently I'm playing though Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and loving it. Some of my favourite games would have to be Final Fantasy 7 (PS1), Metal Gear Solid (PS1), pretty much any of the early Hitman games and well the list goes on lol.

4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I haven't really picked a side when it comes to consoles. I just play whatever sounds interesting.
    I play a lot of Atlus (aka "Fatlus") games. You know, like Shin Megami Tensei, Catherine, Etrian Odyssey... Their games are really hard! It's as if they feed on the tears of gamers.
    I also play a ton of Touhou and TF2. TF2 sure seems like a danmaku game sometimes, even though it's an FPS.
    I like most games. If it's a Japanese game that's an 8 or above on IGN, I've probably tried it, and I probably liked it.
    I could spend all day listing my favorites, but I won't.

#4 An Gentleman, Nov 16, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Originally hailing from a fighting game community alot of my library is series like Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur and so on. Though a combination of things like a lack of friends to play with, no access to psn currently and losing interest in the genre itself I'm moving more towards fps, rpg and single player action/adventure titles lately.

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    [​IMG]

This post might very well have been written by me, give or take a MVC. :lol:

7. arcchi

Ohh, Hitman, i just bought Hitman Absolution yesterday with Batman... When i over Batman i will play Hitman... So exciting :grin:

8. Munyal

I loved Gamecube!

Kirby Air Ride FTW! That and Pokemon Fire Red were my childhood.

9. GayNerd

Too many games to choose favorites. But mainly anything from Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Zelda, and Pokemon. :wink:

I LOVE my Limited Edition Nintendo Red Wii, as well as my Nintendo 3ds. Also, I enjoy playing on my Super Nintendo Entertainment System. That's right, my parents were bada** b*tchez in the 80's and 90's.

#9 GayNerd, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  10. UndercoverGypsy

Braid and Bastion are my two favourite games of all time (I like good art and good music). Those games are perfect in every way.