1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone heard of someone emitting a "field"

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GivePeaceAChanc, Dec 3, 2013.

1. it does not matter what I do , how hard I try, or what warranty I get or how expensive I go. Every device I get fries and fast. Many times I am not even near them.

I have even broken Timex watches, we are not talking my slamming them, they just stop.

Now I know things have a lifespan, but 18 months for a $1000 laptop? with a total of $1200 in repairs?

10 cellphones in 2 years 11 if you include the dropped one

DVD player less than 2 years

TV 18 months

if it is not a mechanical device it does not work for me.

my mother never really told me who my real father was - was he actually from Mars or something? am I really half alien?

because really - this is getting sickeing - it is costing me a frakkin' fortune

2. apostrophied

Yes, I've heard about it. I have no freaking clue whether it's actually for real or not. I have to admit that you do seem to go through an unlikely number of electronics, though... =/ Maybe your father was indeed a Martian. Do you have a greenish tinge to your skin, by any chance? :wink:

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've heard it called "sphere of influence" and for a few people it works in reverse. If my computer has issues, I ask one particular person to fix it, and when he gets there, the problem goes away without his actually doing anything. It's a blessing and a curse. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. I am rather pale in the winter, tan extremely easily in the summer - far easier than my mother, and not at all like the man who raised me (blue eyes - red hair) , which had never occurred to me as I was growing up. Things you never think of as a child raised in a conservative innocent environment - but my base color is pink (I know this for makeup purposes)

it is weird also because at 12 it did actually click that my parents were married 3 months AFTER I was born and I did question my mother but she never gave me a real answer until we fought after I came out.

5. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    My earbuds always break every two months or so. My dad thinks it's because I work out.

6. if it was just one thing it would not bother me, or just an inexpensive thing, but it is every freaking thing

I have even been through four digital clocks since I have moved (April 1011)

and they don't even make the kind I like any more

7. apostrophied

Ok, so what color do you turn when you tan? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: