1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you acess EC?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by anonomous, Dec 8, 2013.

1. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    because my parents dont know about me being bi i cant let them know that im on ec. i only have my dsi and a terrible phone. i go ontoec through my ds. does anyone else have similar problems?

2. Tayb24

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is kind of difficult to give advice to you without further information. Do you have a personal computer or do you have to share?

If you have google chrome, you can use the incognito browser so that going on here doesn't show up in your history either.

Oh, is a dsi a type of nintendo ds? I'm kind of out of the loop. If you only have a ds and your phone, then it would seem like those are you're only options if you don't have a computer.

3. dray7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a DSI and using the internet on it is really annoying and I'm assuming your phone isn't much better. I go on my laptop in my room but I'm guessing you can't do that. If you have a desktop somewhere in your house maybe you can find some time that your parents aren't home and then delete the history once you're done?

4. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah. The DSi is the 2nd generation DS (or third, depending on if you count the DS Lite or not).
    I agree with Tayb24's opinion here. She's right- we can't give advice if you're too vague.
    But if your phone is a smartphone, then it'll be relatively easy to use EC. A computer is still preferable, but if your phone has internet access, it will do.