1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games on PSP

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Renge, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Renge

So I have finished FF7, Harvest Moon, Phantasy Star, and Persona 3 and am playing KH Birth by Sleep. I love those games so much, do you have any recommendations for RPG games like that? Like your favorite one, maybe. I tried The 3rd Birthday but I get stuck and I downloaded another games but it ends up not really interesting because I have no idea. Sooo do you have any?

2. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, you've already named most of the games I'd consider for PSP. BBS and Persona 3 in particular (still haven;t finished Crisis Core), but I'd reccommend the Dissidia final fantasy games. Actually, you could even just get the second one as it has the story of the first as a playable mode as well and it generally just plays better.

3. Renge

Oh I had Dissidia before but deleted it cause it's.. not my type. Dunno, just don't like the battle system and a lot of playable characters made me confused of the story. It's like a version of Dinasty Warrior but in a less way.

4. william123

This isn't an RPG (I love all the ones you mentioned) but God of War is a pretty fun experience for PSP (although a little short). I recommend it!