1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon fans: what's your favourite new gameplay element in X and Y?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by VioletXena, Dec 12, 2013.

1. VioletXena

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I haven't had a chance to play the next gen yet, but I'm getting it for Christmas. I'd kindly ask all of you not to include spoilers about the plot of the game. But other than that, what are your personal highlights? What's the best thing about generation 6? Character customization? Pokemon Amie? Fairy type? Mega evolution? Or something else?

2. C P

C P

I would love to post certain things but they'd spoil things so I'll leave them out.

Player customization really caught my attention because the protagonists are supposed to represent ourselves, so the fact that I can finally be the right skin color is a big plus. Decked out in orange clothes is fun too, being my favorite color.

The PSS is a lot of fun too since it allows constant connection with other players for trading, etc. considering how limited past games were.

3. Satoru

Honestly, I love the introduction of the Fairy type as well as Pokemon Aime. Customization was a pleasant surprise.

4. Mzansi

I'd have to say the freedom you as a player have in the game is fantastic!
    It's like a actual free world,
    Adds to the whole experience :slight_smile:

5. Foxywolf

I don't know because I am also getting the game for Christmas but I just thought I would share excitement of getting the game for Christmas! Yay! It makes Christmas so much more exciting then it normally is.