1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody Know About Any Fun Creativity Games?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Daydream Harp, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Daydream Harp

Basically I love creativity games, but I have a hard time finding any of them outside of train simulators anymore and I wondered if somebody had any recommendations? Anything that let me make myself a custom female character while still being a entertaining game would be extra appreciated (yes I know about The Sims but I don't have the money for the expansion pack madness of it at the moment).

2. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Minecraft should be good. You can make/find custom skins online for your character.
    GMod is also pretty good. Not too expensive, but does take up quite a bit of RAM. You can choose what character you want, and there are some packs you can get (I've got the Homestuck one, and play as Gamzee a lot).

3. Satoru

Hmm, ones that come to mind are Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're okay with the brainier side of things, Kerbal Space Program. The game gives WIDE freedom in terms of how you design things, the only limiting factors being the game's physics and your computer's capabilities. Here's a scenery thread that's absolutely enormous of the things people make in KSP:

Show off your awesome KSP pictures!!

Obviously the last pages will be the most recent, but the game is also in active development and totally open to modders, so you see new stuff all the time.

5. Tayb24

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The scribblenaut games are pretty creative. You can type in just about anything and make it and use it in the game on the spot