1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Da 3?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lukeluvznicki13, Jan 12, 2014.

1. lukeluvznicki13

Hi guys :slight_smile:

Is there anyone here that plays Dragon Age?
    I play it a lot and I really have enjoyed the game and the story line so far. I want to know if you guys are going to play DA 3 when it comes out later this year and also what do you expect to happen in the game :slight_smile:.

Thanks!

2. Nikky DoUrden

I really liked DA1, it was in time of need of a good ol' RPG and I remember there was this expectation of DA to be the spiritual successor of Baldurs Gate so I got really hyped ever since I heard rumors of it,
    that being said, DA2 was a dissapointment, which doesn't makes me hyped about DA3 at ALL, and I would probably wait to see reviews before I decide anything.

On the other hand, there are 'real' RPGs that coming out in the near future funded from kickstarter, and they were actually top 5 (or something like that) of gaming kickstarters, named Wasteland 2 (coming soon), Project Eternity (coming later) and PS:T successor - Torment:Tides of Numera (coming...later!).

So yeah, DA3 doesn't get me hyped as those games :grin:

3. vyvance

I loved the first Dragon Age and loathed the second. Will have to wait and see how the third one turns out before I can get hype for it.